Look Our Compressor In Details
- The liner wall thickness of Confidence Compressors’ compressors is thicker than normal. With continuous operation of the equipment, high temperatures are transferred to the liner due to the pressure, which starts a cooling process after the end of its use. The constant repetition of these cycles causes deformation of the coating material due to sudden cooling, which in turn causes cracks and tears. Having a thicker liner prevents deformation and prolongs the life of the compressor. In addition, Confidence Compressors’ compressor linings undergo thermal treatment at a temperature of 600-650º C, which gives them greater hardness and resistance, extending the compressor’s useful life.
- In the production process of the connecting rod and crankshaft we use GGG60 standard casting materials instead of GGG40. Materials cast with the GGG60 standard increase the yield strength, tensile strength, which together with a higher fatigue limit increases the service life of our compression equipment. Subsequently, both the connecting rod and crankshaft go through a leveling and balancing process that significantly reduces noise and vibrations that occur during the use of the product.
The pistons are made of ETAL 145 material. Given the high-temperature resistance of ETAL 145, this is an ideal material to ensure high efficiency in the functions performed by the pistons in our compressors.
The radiator air outlet pipe has a diameter of 80 mm. Since there is no narrowing of the cross-section in the part where the air passes after the pipe during its evacuation, any kind of obstruction in the air circulation is eliminated, stabilizing the operating temperature in the 50-55º C range.
Unlike materials commonly used in the industry, the outer material of the oil filler cover is plastic. Compared to materials such as aluminum or steel, plastic has a longer service life and is more resistant to impacts.
Once the manufacturing and assembly stages of our electric-powered models are completed, they go through a calibration and balancing process, ensuring a significant reduction of noise and vibrations.
Unlike other products in the industry, the helix is protected by a metal cover, which prevents damage due to impacts or shocks.
- After several studies and tests, we chose to manufacture the valves of our products with materials under the GGG60 standard. Both the metal sheets and the springs of the components can resist temperatures up to 260ºC.
- The filters of all our products are designed and manufactured by our company.
- All O-rings used in the machine are custom-made and are resistant to temperatures up to 200ºC. Although the maximum temperature in the critical parts where these O-rings are installed reaches 65-70ºC, the resistance of the O-rings guarantees an optimum level of safety and reliability.
- The rubber material of the coupling pin is NBR (nitrile rubber). NBR has excellent mechanical properties that allow it to be used in temperature ranges from -50 ºC to +120 ºC. Its use in this type of application is ideal due to its resistance to oils and the fact that it does not suffer deformation at low or high temperatures.
- All bearings installed in our compressors (connecting rod bearings, front cover bearings) are INA (German) and Koyo (Japanese) brands.
- The safety valves of our compressors are Pakkens (Turkish) brand steam valves. Both the adjusting bolt and the internal pressure spring are made of stainless steel, so they withstand temperatures up to 200ºC. Unlike fixed pressure safety valves, the operating pressure of our valves can be changed by the customer and adjusted to the desired value between 2 -12 bar.
- The piston rings used are of the Goetze brand (German).
- The oil seals of our compressors are made by Corteco (German).